INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Monday 9 December 2013

Snow Falling On MidValley

I love browsing at the big department stores in town near Christmas time. All the festive air and the lovely Christmas decorations put up by the store management are just awesome.

Photos were taken at Midvalley Megamall.










2 comments:

  1. ehehhe best nye org dah cuti tak yah keje ni jalan2 :) lambat lagi saya ni nak pencen .....adoiii :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are pros and cons regarding retirement. If you manage yr time well, you will be productive. You have more time to do things you love actually.
    But there is tendency to be lazy. So actually is up to you.
    Moneywise you have to be careful too,
    There are usually more health issue too.

    ReplyDelete