INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Thursday 29 August 2013

Visiting Labi

Received a text message from Darling that Labi (her handsome feline) is not well. Darling's voice sounded very sad when I called her. To the animal lover, a pet is part of the family and you always take very good care of your family. Your day is darkened when your pet is unwell and you cannot focus on much anything else, as you realised you pet is very uncomfortable or in pain.You just just want to take care of your pet and be with him or her. So I sent a text message to En. Loh and Dear, asking them if we could go and visit Labi sometime today. Dear has some classes to attend to  and so I went with En. Loh to Darling's residence in TTDIJ.

Labi has been taken to the vet yesterday  and has had some jabs and some medication prescribed. Darling was feeding him hourly with some glucose and fish broth using a syringe as directed by the vet since he hasn't been eating from yesterday. He seemed tired and did not make much sound and not in the mood for anything and definitely not in the mood for the boisterous girl Gollum. The good thing is he seemed stable, he still followed Darling around and he stayed in the hall with us when we were there. When Mickey was down with high fever, he just wanted to be alone on top of the double-decker bed or otherwise underneath the cloth dryer in the porch area. He didn't sleep at night and I didn't sleep too, because every hour I went upstairs to check on him. I saw that Darling didn't sleep too.

Labi

Dearest Labi, Wan Nyah would very much love to hug and caress you just now but I didn't. I did not snap many pictures of you also, all because I thought it would stress you out and add to your discomfort, as you are unwell. Get well soon, Labi baby, Mak Andak and Uncle Amir love you very much. Wan Nyah, Mami and Uncle Loh love you very much too and we pray that you'll recover ASAP.

Ibu on her favourite chair
Ibu on mak Andak's lap
Ibu is cute!

Been about like 5 months that I haven't seen Gollum. It's obvious that Gollum
is very much loved and very well taken care of by her Mak Andak & Uncle Amir
Gollum the lovely girl
Forever curious about everything
Si Manja Siti Gollum
Trying to dislodge Ibu from her favourite chair, Gollum is always her boisterous self!
Here she looks more like an adult cat
Gollum the lovely young lady

No comments:

Post a Comment