INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Sunday 8 September 2013

Farewell Labi Dearest

A dark cloud descended on us this evening. Darling's beloved Labi passed away a few hours ago. 



Rest in peace Labi dearest, release all your pain, drift into a peaceful slumber. In your short life you have brought lots and lots of love to your Mak Andak and Uncle Amir and they loved you so very much. I loved you too even if I only met you last week.  Had always followed your development from your Mak Andak. I was in tears while writing this post, it must be very hard for your family. I really really do apologize, Darling, if this post makes you even sadder, I just feel I needed to pen something about such a beloved family member. 



To my late Ben (Benjamin Miki who left me 23 May 2010) Wan Nyah still loves you, even if it has been three years that you left me.

No comments:

Post a Comment