INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Monday 21 October 2013

Unwinding and Rejuvenating in Hatyai

Arrived home from LCCT yesterday evening at around 17.00 hours after picking up my orange prince from the vet in Section 7, Shah Alam. Me and my gang Darling, Dear & PA went for a short holiday in Hatyai, Thailand. It was part of my retirement present from my friends. Thank you so very much Darling, PA, Dear, Siti Z,  Siti Y, Pn Ayana, Pn Wan and L for this surprising and wonderful gift, thank you, thank you, thank you!

The destination was actually kept a secret from me as a surprise. I had a feeling we were going to Thailand but I didn't know where. Was guessing between Songkhla, Phuket, Hatyai, or even Krabi, as Darling is a frequent visitor there. I only knew we were going to Hatyai on the travelling day itself. To be more precise only in the departure hall of LCCT about half an hour before the flight. There was a small ceremony of "revealing" the destination by handing me the boarding pass and I was even interviewed by some cute CIAST journalist. I was given an explanation as to why Hatyai was chosen as the destination. Frankly, any destination would be cool to me, as long as I can be with my friends.

So off we went to Hatyai last Friday 18/10 and we stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. We had a lovely, lovely time. We were together, we swapped stories, we swapped rooms, we bought a lot of undergarments, we pampered ourselves a little and we ate way too much.

So once again, thank you so very much everyone for your lovely gift to me. I will treasure the memory of this trip always. I will be writing more about this trip later and will be uploading the photos I took as soon as my laptop is okay from virus.

Oops........... forgot something. Upon arrival at LCCT I was once again interviewed by that cute CIAST journalist as to weather I enjoyed myself during the three days. I did guys, of course, so very much. To watch both interviews please go to: mygang@spd.@ablock@ciast.com (just kidding guys, my friends have the video actually).






No comments:

Post a Comment