INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Thursday 25 July 2013

On Being Happy .........

One of my weaknesses is that I am a worrier (just to quote the gorgeous Edward Cullen from Twilight) and I have a tendency to mentally exaggerate simple problems I have. Brought up by disciplinarian adopted parents I tend to like my life to be in an orderly manner always and I mentally freaked out if things get disrupted from their routine. That happened quite frequently during my teenage years. Looking back, I would say I that had a very stressful childhood and teenage years. All the quarrels, the bitterness and sadness of my adopted parents unhappy marriage and later their divorce, definitely left a permanent scar on my psyche. Those years were not necessarily bad, I had learnt many things from them and it had shaped what I am today. I moved on from all those chaos and turmoil.

Just to share a positive quote and an affirmation that I loved. The third photo is just added because the kitten is too cute and looked a little like Darling's beloved Labi!














Image result for image tuxedo kitten






No comments:

Post a Comment