INVICTUS

I am master of my fate, I am captain of my soul (from a poem by William Ernest Hendley)
There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul ( quote by Ella Wheeler Wilcox)

Thursday 11 February 2016

Today in My Life

For today, I am just thankful to be here still. To be able to love and take care of the loves of my life: Mickey, Tam and Adik Comot. To be still present in the lives of my nephews and nieces: Atan, Normah, Syikin, Ajun and the others. To be connected to my friends still. All those mentioned are of paramount importance to me. They are my simple pleasures, they are also my miracles.

Even if not everything in my life are a bed of roses, I am very much aware of my blessings. Despite my challenges and my difficulties, I still have abundant of them. I am grateful for everything I experience in my life, the good and the unpleasant too.









No comments:

Post a Comment